This package is now fully booked. Please sign up for our waiting list to get notified if we receive any cancellations.
Booking information: This 4 night package includes all food, lodging and activities. Please choose your arrival date in the booking calendar to proceed with a reservation. You will only pay a
20% deposit when you make the booking. We will send you a detailed itinerary of your trip together with your final invoice approximately 60 days before arrival.
Convert SEK to your currency
Would you like to see and photograph the northern lights during the warmest time of the entire aurora season? Our Autumn packages allow you to visit the Arctic before the cold weather arrives and offer you an opportunity to see Abisko in its purest form. During these exclusive Autumn adventures there will be very few other tourists in the area allowing us to take you off the beaten path and show you parts of the National Park that are not accessible during the peak season. Our Autumn Aurora Photo Adventures are strictly limited to 8 participants – maximizing your ability to spend as much one on one time with your guide as possible. We are confident that you will go home with lots of great pictures and memories of the Arctic that will last a lifetime! Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the magic of the aurora borealis dancing in the sky and reflecting in the open waters of Abisko National Park!
- Four nights in a private room with a private bathroom at the Abisko Mountain Lodge, beautifully located in Abisko, Sweden.
- Three exciting daytime activities:
– Thrilling 30 minute helicopter sightseeing tour over the stunning mountains in and around Abisko National Park.
– Exclusive visit to the Sami village of Rávttas to meet with your local Sami guide Håkan and his reindeer.
– Afternoon hike to scenic Lake Njakajaure in Abisko National Park
- Four Lights Over Lapland nightly aurora photo tours. We will go to a different location every night including:
– The Abisko River delta on the shore of beautiful Lake Torneträsk.
– The famous Sami camp, one of our most popular Lights Over Lapland locations!
– A boat house on the shore of Sweden’s 6th largest Lake – Torneträsk.
– An exciting aurora hunt in one of Lights Over Lapland’s safe and modern minivans.
- High quality camera, tripod, backpack and batteries for the duration of your stay.
- Warm Arctic overalls for the duration of your stay.
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and in all public areas of the hotel.
- Access to an authentic Scandinavian sauna.
- Traditional Swedish breakfast buffet with a wide variety of tasty breakfast foods including traditional Swedish offerings and fresh baked bread.
- Delicious soup lunches or packable lunch boxes for your outdoor activities in Abisko National Park.
- Gourmet three course dinners created with local delicacies such as reindeer, moose and Arctic char. Your evening meal is sure to be one of the highlights of your adventure!
- Delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten free meals available upon request.
- Guiding services provided by one of Lights Over Lapland’s professional aurora photography guides.
Available dates in 2016:
Choose your arrival date in the booking calendar to make a reservation for any of the dates above.
Our trips have a tendency to become fully booked well in advance so it is recommended that you confirm your booking as early as possible to guarantee your position on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Lights Over Lapland is proud of the fact that all of our trips are all inclusive and that we DO NOT require any sort of supplement for single travelers. When you book a trip with us you can rest assured that there will not be any additional fees upon arrival. Alcohol and soft drinks are not included.
You will have the opportunity to experience 5 days and 4 nights of exciting adventure well above the Arctic Circle. Thanks to a very dry and clear climate you will have a minimum of an 80% chance of witnessing and photographing the aurora during your stay in Abisko.
Lights Over Lapland is proud to announce that 100% of our guests have seen auroras during Lights Over Lapland’s Autumn Aurora Photo Adventures! While we can not guarantee that you will see the lights during your trip we can say that you have a very high likelihood of success. Due to our location in a microclimate and resulting rain shadow, Abisko National Park is one of the finest locations for stargazing and astrophotography in the world.
Our tours are designed in a way that will accommodate as many different levels of physical fitness as possible. We usually walk less than one kilometer per direction to and from our many locations in Abisko National Park. It is common to walk in snow and in cold conditions during our tours. If you have any physical limitations that may cause you to be unable to walk a total of two kilometers please inform us when you make a booking so we can discuss your needs ahead of time.
A 20% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid no later than 45 days prior to arrival. If you cancel your reservation before making your final payment you are not required to make any additional payments but we will not refund the booking deposit that you already paid. If you cancel after making your final payment no refunds will be offered. If at any time an unforeseen event causes Lights Over Lapland to cancel the trip you will receive a 100% refund, including the booking deposit. Lights Over Lapland is not responsible for any travel expenses to or from Abisko National Park.