3-night Customisable Aurora Holidays 2019-20
3-night Customisable Aurora Holidays
Are you dreaming of standing under a crystal clear Arctic sky and watching the northern lights dance overhead? Look no further! We are proud to introduce our brand new, all inclusive three day adventures in Abisko! These exciting adventures are designed to ensure that you enjoy all of the highlights of Abisko National Park, while keeping the price of your adventure as attractive as possible! The northern lights will certainly be the highlight of the adventure and your days will be filled with spectacular activities that can only be found in Abisko National Park!
When you book an aurora holiday with Lights Over Lapland you can take comfort in the fact that we will handle every detail for you. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your time in one of the world’s most exotic locations – Abisko National Park, Sweden.
- Three nights in a private, newly renovated room with a private bathroom at Hotel STF Abisko, beautifully located in Abisko National Park, Sweden. The hotel has many cozy public areas where you can find your own spot to admire the awe-inspiring views or keep in touch with the outside world using the free Wi-Fi service provided.
- Three exciting aurora adventures lead by one of Lights Over Lapland’s professional guides. We will go to a different location every night depending upon current weather conditions. We will choose between the following locations:
- The Lights Over Lapland teepee, a traditional Sami tent set up in the National Park.
- STF Abisko’s famous Sami camp, one of our most popular Lights Over Lapland locations!
- A snowmobile sleigh ride to one of our remote wilderness camps in the Abisko Mountains.
- An exciting aurora hunt in one of Lights Over Lapland’s safe and modern minivans.
- A boat house on the shore of Sweden’s 6th largest Lake – Torneträsk.
- A scenic location along the shoreline of Lake Torneträsk.
- One daytime activity of your choice (excluding The Sami & Reindeer Experience and the 4 hour Snowmobile Adventure) – View all of our activities!
One additional daytime activity can be added for an additional fee.
- High quality camera, tripod, backpack and batteries for the duration of your stay.
- Warm Arctic overalls to be worn over your clothes.
- Access to an authentic Scandinavian sauna.
- Organic breakfast buffet with a wide variety of tasty breakfast foods.
- Traditional Swedish lunch buffet or packable lunch boxes for your outdoor activities in Abisko National Park.
- Gourmet three course dinners created with local delicacies such as reindeer, moose and Arctic Char.
- Delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten free meals available upon request.
- Guiding services provided by one of Lights Over Lapland’s professional aurora photography guides.
- This 3 night package includes all food, lodging and multiple activities. Please choose your arrival date in the booking section to proceed with a reservation.
- We include one exciting daytime activity of your choice in your Customisable Aurora Holiday and it is possible to add one more activity to your itinerary for an additional fee. View all of our activities!
- You are only required to pay a 20% deposit when you make the booking. We will send you a detailed itinerary of your trip together with your final invoice approximately 60 days before arrival.
- Minimum age: 16 years old. Please note that we cannot make exceptions to this policy.
- Our Customisable Aurora Holidays are strictly limited to 10 participants – maximizing your ability to spend as much one on one time with your guide as possible. We are confident that you will go home with lots of great pictures and memories of the Arctic that will last a lifetime!
- Our trips have a tendency to become fully booked well in advance so it is recommended that you confirm your booking as early as possible to guarantee your position on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Lights Over Lapland is proud of the fact that all of our trips are all inclusive and that we DO NOT require any sort of supplement for single travelers. When you book a trip with us you can rest assured that there will not be any additional fees upon arrival. Alcohol and soft drinks are not included.
You will have the opportunity to experience 4 days and 3 nights of exciting adventure well above the Arctic Circle. Thanks to a very dry and clear climate you will have a minimum of an 80% chance of witnessing and photographing the aurora during your stay in Abisko. By day you can spend time on your own enjoying the wilderness of Abisko National Park, or join a guided tour with one of our professional partners. By night your guide will help you locate and photograph the aurora in and around Abisko National Park.
Lights Over Lapland is proud to announce that nearly 100% of our multi day guests have seen the northern lights while traveling with us in Abisko. While we can not guarantee that you will see the lights during your trip we can say that you have a very high likelihood of success. Due to our location in a micro climate and resulting rain shadow, Abisko National Park is one of the finest locations for stargazing and astrophotography in the world.
Our tours are designed in a way that will accommodate as many different levels of physical fitness as possible. We usually walk less than one kilometer per direction to and from our many locations in Abisko National Park. It is common to walk in snow and in cold conditions during our tours. If you have any physical limitations that may cause you to be unable to walk at a steady pace in heavy winter clothing, please inform us when you make a booking so we can discuss your needs ahead of time.