Explore the ICEHOTEL
Marvel at the amazing individually sculpted Art Suites, Ice Rooms and Ice Church whilst learning about how this one-of-a-kind hotel is designed and created each year . Finally head to the Ice Bar to enjoy one of the coolest drinks you will probably ever have!
Following the tour you will have the chance to have lunch in the comfortable restaurant, take a coffee in the stylish bar or buy some souvenirs from your experience at this truly amazing hotel, before taking your transfer back to Abisko, one of the other selected drop off locations in Kiruna or Kiruna Airport.
- Lunch is not included but can be booked for an additional cost. You can also bring a packed lunch from your hotel so you do not get hungry during the trip.
- It is important that you wear warm clothes, hats and gloves as well as warm insulated winter boots for your feet. The temperature inside the Icehotel is always -5 C.
- The winter hotel is constructed during the early winter and thus is not finished until mid-December. Before this time you will still have access to the amazing new ICEHOTEL 365 which allows guests to step inside a sparkling, subfreezing environment all year round thanks to new technology in combination with traditional building methods. Included within the ICEHOTEL 365 building is the Ice Bar which means you will have the chance to visit it in the early winter as well.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Abisko/Björkliden to Jukkasjärvi outside of Kiruna, where the Icehotel is located.
- Entrance ticket to the Icehotel.
- Optional guided tour of the Icehotel led by one of their professional guides.
Meeting point for the pick up will be the reception area at your hotel. Please be ready to leave 5 minutes before the starting time of the tour. Please also note that the pickup time may be up to 30 minutes later depending on the pickup locations of other participants.