Explore the ICEHOTEL
Marvel at the amazing individually sculpted Art Suites, Ice Rooms and Ice Church whilst learning about how this one-of-a-kind hotel is designed and created each year . Finally head to the Ice Bar to enjoy one of the coolest drinks you will probably ever have!
Following the tour you will have the chance to have lunch in the comfortable restaurant, take a coffee in the stylish bar or buy some souvenirs from your experience at this truly amazing hotel, before going back to Abisko or Kiruna Airport.
- Lunch is not included but can be booked for an additional cost. You can also bring a packed lunch from your hotel so you do not get hungry during the trip.
- It is important that you wear warm clothes, hats and gloves as well as warm insulated winter boots for your feet. The temperature inside the Icehotel is always -5 C.
- The winter hotel is constructed during the early winter and thus is usually finished in mid-December. Before this time you will still have access to the amazing ICEHOTEL 365 which allows guests to step inside a sparkling, subfreezing environment all year round thanks to new technology in combination with traditional building methods. Included within the ICEHOTEL 365 building is the Ice Bar which means you will have the chance to visit it in the early winter as well.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Abisko/Björkliden to Jukkasjärvi outside of Kiruna, where the Icehotel is located.
- Entrance ticket to the Icehotel.
- Optional guided tour of the Icehotel led by one of their professional guides.
We pick you up from any hotel in Abisko or Björkliden.
PICK UP INFORMATION
If you are staying in Abisko, please be ready for pick up at your hotel from 9:15 AM.
If you are staying in Björkliden the pickup time is 9:00 AM.